Trojan Touch to Exit Unit
- Requires only the touch of a finger to activate, making it perfect for fast and easy egress and an advantage for the elderly and disabled.
- Vandal-Resistant – all components are behind the plate.
- Perfect replacement for door release buttons that are in high usage areas.
- No moving parts.
- Ideal for areas where infection control is important.
- Easy to clean and fade resistant.
- Two LED indicators provide visual confirmation for: Red for heartbeat and Green for operated.
- Built-in sounder to provide audible confirmation of operation.
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 9 to 16Vdc – 50mA at 13.6 Vdc
- Two sets of Clean NO and NC output
- The contacts are rated at 1 Amp 30Vdc
- The switch is fully self-calibrating
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned
- C-Tick and RCM Certified
- Humidity: 93± 3% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +70ºC
- Ingress Protection(IP) Rating: IP56