We've expanded our integration with March Networks
A key aspect to the ICT philosophy is the ability to integrate with other systems, simply and seamlessly. That's why we're expanding our Video Management System integration with March Networks.
Command Enterprise from March Networks is powerful video management software for enterprise and corporate physical security projects. With an emphasis on tactical, real-time operations and live visualization, the system is designed to enhance your security while simplifying your daily workload.
The March Networks system integrates with Protege GX, with key benefits including:
- View live and archived video footage, including footage directly from an event associated with a camera
- Embed live camera feeds directly into the status page
- Link a camera to a door, input, output, or area
- Automatically launch a camera window when specific types of events occur
- Have motion detection and camera input events appear in the Protege GX event log
- Send PTZ preset commands to March Networks in response to an event filter in Protege GX
- View Camera Online/Offline and Motion Detected HLI events directly within Protege GX
This integration can benefit a wide variety of industries including:
A Verex Solution
Many sites across verticals such as banking and finance use both Verex and March Networks. With this integration you can continue using the March Networks platform with a modern, feature-rich system like Protege, after completing a simple migration from Verex.
To learn how easy it is to migrate, check out Moving from Verex to Protege GX.
How it Works
You can see the integration in action in our short video below:
To find out more about how Protege GX integrates with March Networks and information related to the supported version, please see Application Note, AN-320: March Networks Integration with Protege GX.
To integrate your system with March Networks, please head over to the Protege GX Software Updates page, scroll down to ProtegeGX DVR Modules and click the Protege GX March Video Service download. You will need a valid myICT login to access the software.
Integrating your Protege GX system with a video management system like March Networks enables you to create a fully robust security solution for your clients.