Production Assembly Technician
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Role Type: Fixed Term
- $20.00 per hour + 8% holiday pay as you earn
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract - with ongoing opportunities potentially available for those who prove themselves.
- 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)
We are currently looking to increase our production team and require a reliable and hardworking individual to take on the following functions in a challenging electronics manufacturing environment.
- Assembly, testing and packing of products as set out by production team leader
- Other reasonable duties, as required, within the production environment
The candidates we are looking for are:
- Very enthusiastic!
- An eye for detail
- A real passion for technology
This is an entry level production position, however any electronic schematic, testing and general manufacturing experience will be considered a significant advantage. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
The position is a result of increased manufacturing workload. Some heavy lifting may be required.
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: email@example.com.
Applications close when a suitable applicant is appointed.