Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
We are seeking a strong Product Owner to work within our fast-paced team environment in order to deliver cutting edge devices and software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading customers.
We offer a culture that embraces diversity, and inclusiveness. Our diligent teams are committed and hard-working, but we like to ensure we have fun too - some of our many initiatives include an active Social Club with regular extra-curricular events, subsidised gym memberships, onsite yoga and massages once per month by professional physiotherapists. Our modern staff lunchroom has arcade games and even table tennis, a great location for our fun monthly staff social events!
We are open to discuss flexible work and work from home options.
The Successful Applicant:
The successful applicant will have experience as a Product Owner that is demonstrated in commercially available products.
An operational knowledge of scrum-based Agile methodology and principles as well as waterfall process will be required. Experience in storyboarding, mock-ups, specification documentation and elicitation is essential.
We are looking for outstanding communication and leadership skills, combined with sharp analytical and problem-solving aptitude. A creative thinker with a vision, outstanding organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
You will have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant qualification, and demonstrated ability in the field.
- Be part of multiple teams as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Development teams and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Create specification documentation, engaging with internal teams and customers
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for multiple products
- Work with R&D leaders to define, document and distribute product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionality
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse the market alongside ICT stakeholders, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be required to consent to police checks.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: email@example.com