Customer Service Representative
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
The Successful Applicant:
The successful applicant will have outstanding customer service skills and a motivated, positive attitude with demonstrable attention to detail when undertaking tasks. An interest in and willingness to learn new technologies will be highly regarded, while the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people is essential. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous, however full training will be provided.
- Provide friendly, professional assistance when dealing with customer queries and requests
- Accurately process and coordinate customer orders
- Ensure an effective communication channel exists between clients, and the Production and Dispatch departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent computer skills
- Experience dealing with customer complaints and resolutions
- Relationship builder and team player
- Experience with ERP software such as SAP or similar preferred
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be required to consent to police checks.
If you believe you fulfil the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org